Accepted payment methods
- All major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Debit cards (no PIN required)
When you try to send a quote with insufficient Credits in your account, our system recognizes that you need more credits to send a quote and takes you to a payment page so that you can purchase credits and finish sending your quote.
Your payment method is securely stored to make future credit purchases easier. If you do not wish for your payment method to be stored for future use be sure to deselect the box marked "Store my card for next time".
How to add a credit card
There are two ways to add a credit card, the first is while you are on the payment page after sending a quote. Secondly, you can add one via your account settings page:
- Go to your Settings page
- Click on Account
- Select Add a credit card (at the bottom of the page)
- Enter your information and click Add credit card
Having trouble using your card?
- Double-check that the information you typed is correct and correctly formatted (EX: 08/2025 for expiration date)
- Try a different card to make sure it is not a card-specific error.
- Contact us at the bottom of the page for additional support.